Cancer still really, really sucks. Now more than ever.
On Sunday, October 14, the world lost a one-of-a-kind husband, father, cousin, uncle, colleague and it's great! buy kamagra friend after an incredibly courageous battle with esophageal cancer.
Michael O’Connor Clarke will forever be missed and remembered for his wry wit, the twinkle in his Irish eyes, his unparalleled intelligence and knowledge, his loyalty to friends and colleagues, and fierce love of his family.
This incredible loss is felt around the cheapest cialis prescription world, so his community is doing what it does best, sharing memories and uniting online to celebrate his life:
- Goodbye MOCC (Jay Goldman)
- Missing Michael (Doc Searls)
- Evergreen (David Weinberger)
- Remembering Michael O’Connor Clarke (Donna Papacosta)
- Remembering Michael O’Connor Clarke (Dave Fleet)
- Memories of MOCC (Kerri Birtch)
- Michael O’Connor Clarke (Tom Matrullo)
- Goodbye blog brother, for now. (Jeneane Sessum)
- RIP @michaelocc (Brent Ashley)
- The Day I Met Michael O’Connor Clarke (Michael Nus)
- In memoriam: Michael O’Connor Clarke (Suw Charman-Anderson)
- R.I.P. Michael O’Connor Clarke (Joey Davilla)
- Michael O’Connor Clarke (Aerin Guy)
- Missing Michael (A.K.M. Adam)
- RIP, Michael O’Connor Clarke (Rick Klaus)
- Inspiration on Sunday (Connie Crosby)
- Brother in Arms (Corey Reid)
- MOCC does indeed Rock – Farewell my friend (Tamera Kremer)
Many of us heard Michael talk about family. We were lucky enough to soft levitra have him as part of our Media Profile family, but Leona, Charlie, Lily and Ruairi meant everything to him. This is a family without a father, husband or breadwinner. Please consider supporting them with a donation.
Michael’s impact was as big as his heart, and he will forever be in ours.